How could a welcome look like?

00:26 Veave 0 Comments


Is there anything you could actually say when you are starting a blog? Has it ever crossed your mind? Well, now when I am trying to (yes, let's stick with the try thing) begin my virtual journey, I kinda have no idea. What's the proper way, any outline at all? If I would be a little nerdy here, I could try to compare it to an essay writing. As I was always taught, proper introduction is the base of anything you write and I guess that with blog it is the same thing. You should tell any potential reader what you will be doing here the whole time. Nevertheless, what if you don't know? 

I, for instance, have just a little hazy idea of what I want this blog to be. Yes, it will be my little virtual world of my non-virtual world (I like how this sentence sounds). The portrait of the reality. The tiny wonderland of fashion, creativity, intellectuality, health and secrets. Because what would be life without those things we all keep for ourselves? 

With a cup of some delicious Italian cappuccino,
V.


0 comments: